top of page


The Most commonly asked questions about car changes.

Vehicle Change FAQs

If I go to a car dealership and buy a new car will the dealer handle it, or do I still need to call the agency to confirm the purchase and coverages?

If  I am adding a vehicle that is titled and registered to my child do I need to get a new policy?

Yes, it is common for the dealership to make the changes on your behalf. However we always recommend you call or send a message confirming this transaction is taking place. 

Yes, when titling and registering to anyone other than the Named Insureds the insurance companies requires the vehicles be on separate policy.

Should I go directly to my insurance company’s website and do my own car changes or coverage changes to my policy instead of calling the agency?

Do I need comprehensive and collision coverage on my vehicles? 

No, we always recommend waiting to the next business day to call or send the office a message. If you are in situation and you need the ID Card immediately send a text to the office and we will do our best to provide the documentation after hours. 

If you have loan on your vehicle you must maintain continuous Liability & Collision Coverage on your policy.

When can I remove collision coverage to save money?

If you have paid off your loan you have to decide if the value of the vehicle is worth paying the premium for the collision coverage.  

bottom of page